The Bashmore Strikes Back: "...Arsene Wenger has no intention of conceding the Premiership title"

The Bashmore Strikes Back

Monday, September 12, 2005

"...Arsene Wenger has no intention of conceding the Premiership title"

So says an article on football.com (often known as skysports.com)
Bloody hell...I'm not surprised he's not conceeding the title yet. I didnt know you had to decide whether you were gonna win the trophy 5 games into the season. I'd like to think Birmingham haven't conceeded the title to Chelsea either yet...on second thoughts we should probably concentrate on not conceeding to relegation. It's a bloody good job we dont have to go round pre-empting things so early... Otherwise I might have to conceed to the fact that I am going to be on the dole for the rest of this year...and that is not a pleasant thought...I would have conceeded on Saturday that I am never going to drink again after experiencing a ball numbingly bad hangover.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home